- B.Sc.: Physics, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran,
- M.Sc.: Biology/physiology, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- M.Sc.A..: Medical physics, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Ph.D.:Neuroscience, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Post-doctoral fellow: Dept. Neurology/neuroscience, Emory University, Atlanta, USA
Expertise: Medical Imaging (PET/MRI/CT) of neurological/psychiatric/cardiovascular diseases.
Current and previous appointments:
- Associate Prof., University of Copenhagen (2011-current)
- Assistant Prof., University of Copenhagen (2010-2011
- Assistant Prof., Aarhus University (2005-2010)
- Research scientist, Aarhus General Hospital, PET Center (2000-2005).
- Research fellow, Montreal Neurological Inst. (1998-2000)
Research profile :
- Research scientist; Brain imaging of neurological disorders (Montreal Neurological Institute, Canada; 1997-2000).
- Senior research scientist: Image evaluation of neurological patients candidate for neurosurgery; Investigation of cerebral blood flow and metabolism relationship in health and disease (Aarhus General Hospital, Denmark; 2000-2002).
- Assistant Professor; Investigator and co-supervisor for the research and clinical projects carried out at the research unit of university hospital (Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark: 2002-2005)
- Senior research scientist; Aarhus General Hospital, Denmark; Clinical Research Unit, 2005-2009.