[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Professor Eickhoff is the Director of the Institute for Systems Neuroscience at the Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf and the director of the Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-7) at the Research Center Jülich. Simon is a leading cartographer of the human brain, and his team utilizes a wide range of methods to map the organizational principles of the human brain.
- Methods development for coordinate-based meta-analyses of functional neuroimaging data and neuroinformatics approaches towards database-driven analyses and integration
- Organizational principles of the human brain, in particular the relationship between its regional specialization into distinct modules and functional integration
- Multi-modal analyses, integration and comparison of different approaches towards structural, functional and effective connectivity
- Brain mechanisms and processes underlying sensory-motor transformation, higher order action control including attention and social-emotional processing
- Machine-learning approaches for the individual prediction of cognitive, affective and clinical phenotypes from neuroimaging data
- Translational research on the systems biology of pathophysiological processes underlying neurological and psychiatric disorders
[/vc_column_text][vc_message icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-address-card-o”]https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=wjpISMAAAAAJ&hl=da[/vc_message][/vc_column][/vc_row]